About this 6 x 6 Book Ring Mini Album
In this ‘Super Cute 6 x 6 Mini’ the main feature is the double sided patterned papers and only card stock used for photo mats.
Do you have double sided patterned papers that you just can’t bear to cut up?
If so, this mini album is perfect for you as it shows off your stunning papers in an album that is both functional and practical as well.
This can be achieved with so many double sided patterned papers to give each album its own individual feel.
Don’t forget – You DO NOT need the exact same design of papers as me – ANY Double sided 12 x 12 Patterned Paper that you love can be used along with some sheets of project styled elements which you will likely have in your Crafty Stash.
So, gather your supplies, sit down and craft along with me and let your creative juices flow!
Sat here on tenterhooks. Paper and everything already bought. Raring to go…………
Take care. Christine
I think it is a really great idea, even if we cannot get the same paper pack as you are using least we can organize as to what we want or need to get.
Can’t wait to start this workshop.
- Paper collection ( 6 sheets of 12×12 papers, 3 x sheets of project life style elements and 2 x sticker sheets) I used Teresa Collins Daily Stories paper Collection Pack.
- 2x Chipboard Covers 7″ x 6 1/2″ (17 1/2 cm x 16 cm)
- 2 or 3 Book Rings
- Ribbons to match your papers
- Acrylic paint
- Beads or metal embellishments to match your project
- Cardstock to match your project to create photo mats
- Craft Mat
- Paper Trimmer
- Bone folder
- Crop-a-dile or hole punch
- Wet glue (Collall All Purpose & Collall Tackey Glue)
- Ink pad to match your papers to ink edges.
- Decorative Punch optional
Absolutely love your projects. They are fun to do and fab to have! Thanks, Dawn, for great projects and fantastically clear videos. Will have to have all your online workshops I think; they really are brilliant.