About this Foto Folio Number 4
This is a project I completed at one of my day workshops and as it went down so well and with so many of you mentioning on Facebook you can’t attend due to being elsewhere in the world, I thought I’d share it with you too!
The great thing is you don’t have to buy anything special to make it – these entire projects are made with supplies I already had in my crafty stash!!
This Foto Folio follows the same format as the other 4 so the overall size of the finished album is exactly the same therefore they will all sit beautifully side by side on a shelf together.
With Step by Step Video Tutorials and PDF Instructions too, as with the other 3, you will find completing this project very easy to do.
Again, this Folio uses very few supplies so you will probably already have most of what you need to make it in your Crafting Stash.
I think your workshops are wonderful Dawn, and a lot of thought goes into them to make them as easy as possible. 10/10.
I just finished this foto folio. Your directions were spot on and so easy to follow. I’ve made the 3 foto folios and will make more to give as gifts. I’m looking forward to your next creations. I just love your work!!!
- 1 x Paper Pad Collection in 8×8
- 18 x Sheets of A4 (UK) you can also use US A4 or 12×12-these can be cut down as I give you all the measurements.
- 1 x Ribbon approximately 24”
- Embellishments of your choice.
- Wet Glue
- Envelope Punch Board if you have one.
- Corner Rounder optional – you do have one on your punch board
- Paper trimmer
- Bone folder
- Ink to match the paper collection you have chosen.
- Extra embellishments if you want to personalise your project. ( I know some of you already know how you will use this folio)
- Other adhesives if you wish to use to attach your papers ( I prefer Collall All Purpose to attach my papers)
Great easy to follow workshops Dawn, I’ve watched all the way through and can’t wait to get started.