About this 2 Sheet 4 Scrapbook Layout Online Class
This is a brand new idea from me and is great for scrapbooking beginners or for seasoned scrapbooker’s who just want to make super quick scrapbook layouts with minimum effect.
Sometimes when doing scrapbooking layouts we can ‘overthink the page’ and what appears to be a simple layout can take MANY MANY hours to put together. So why not get ‘out the RUT’ and give this class a go so you can save time & money when planning your scrapbook layouts.
I did this class as part of my 2016 Retreat and the crafters loved it! This an idea they will be using time and time again to get through that pile of photos we all have ready to scrapbook.
Really enjoyed this class – how quick to get 4 scrapbook layouts done in such a short time!
It was great that how you can approach scrapbooking in a different way.
So, gather your supplies, sit down and craft along with me and let your creative juices flow!
- For this Class you will need 4 photos of 6”x4” size. 2 need to be landscape and 2 need to be portrait.
- 2 Sheets of 12” x12”double-sided papers
- 1 Sheets of a 12” x 12” cut-a-part word sheet
- Sheets 12” x12” Cardstock
- Sheet of Contrasting cardstock to mat and layer your photos. Cut this into 4 pieces measuring 6 ¼” x 4 ½” this will give you a 1/8” gap around your whole photo.
- Paper Trimmer
- Ruler & pencil
- Wet glue (Collall All Purpose & Collall Tackey Glue)
- 4 Pegs numbered A B C D ( or some cut pieces together)
Isn’t great that we can always learn something new as crafters!