About this Waterfall Pocket Foto Folio
This is the second in my super quick and super easy to make Foto Folio tutorials!
The great thing is you don’t have to buy anything special to make it – these entire projects are made with supplies I already had in my crafty stash!!
My Foto Folios tend to be of the same size so they can be easily stored on my shelf and look fabulous when they are all lined up together.
I am confident you will love doing this tutorial and it will spark all sorts of ideas that will get you doing one after the other. Just think of all the gifts you can make and the fun you will have putting them all together.
I have been enjoying making my Flip Flap Foto Folio! i just finished putting my Foto Folio together! I Love it!!! I have to embellish it now—-I really like this project! and your online workshop was great! I’m already thinking about the next one I want to make!!! Thank you so much!
I just made this and love it!
You make it easy to create a fantastic project.
Thank you. Janet
- 17 x A4 Cardstock ( you can use both UK & US A4 Size or even 12”x12” cardstock for this project)
- 33 sheets of 8” x 8” Patterned Papers (You can use other sizes of patterned papers for this project)
- Optionally Extra Cardstock/Patterned Papers – If you wish to make extra photo mats/ tags for your project.
- 20” length of ribbon for fastening
- Flat embellishments of your choice.
- Paper Trimmer or Ruler, Pencil & Scissors
- Scoreboard or Ruler, Pencil and embossing Tool
- Bone folder
- Optional – Punches in Corner Rounder, Reverse Corner
- Wet Glue (I have used Collall All Purpose Glue & Collall Tacky Glue)