About this Foto Folio Number 5
Here it is at last – as promised, another foto folio project to enjoy! Quick and easy to make, you will be able to complete this entire project in as little as a day.
The great thing is you don’t have to buy anything special to make it – these entire projects are made with supplies I already had in my crafty stash!!
This Foto Folio follows the same format as the other 4 so the overall size of the finished album is exactly the same therefore they will all sit beautifully side by side on a shelf together.
With Step by Step Video Tutorials and PDF Instructions too, as with the other 4, you will find completing this project very easy to do.
Again, this Folio uses very few supplies so you will probably already have most of what you need to make it in your Crafting Stash.
Thanks for a fantastic workshop – it holds soooooooo many photos and hopefully I can make many more scrapbooks like this. I have learnt loads today, thank you!
Always enjoy your workshops, Dawn. Had so much fun creating this project.
- 20 sheets of A4 Cardstock ( you can use US A4 or 12×12 card as well. As I give you all the measurements to make the project)
- 8 x 8 Patterned Paper Pad
- 1 x Ribbon approximately 20”
- Scoreboard with Imperial measurements ( we will be working in inches)
- Paper trimmer
- Bone folder
- Wet Glue – Collall Tacky & Collall All Purpose
- 1 inch square punch if you have one
- Corner Rounder Punch if you have one
- Black Ink Pad & tool to ink edges
Thanks to Dawn for your tuition and great project. Looking forward to the next one!