About this ANOTHER 3 Page Interactive Mini Scrapbook Album
You’ll be delighted to know that I have kept the size very similar to the first one so they do sit nicely together on a shelf. I have also made the page layouts bigger to take lots more 6×4 photos!
The completed album can take 50+ photographs along with space for memorabilia or additional photo mats if you so wish.
What you get when you buy this online tutorial:
- 10 individual video tutorials that take you step by step through the process to make a beautiful mini scrapbook album
- PDF instruction sheet is also provided to accompany the video tutorials
- Once you have purchased this online workshop, you can watch it as many times as you like
- For those of you who like to use an iPad, my online workshops also play on this device
- You can use this online workshop over and over again using different paper collections giving the project a totally different feel each time.
Whether you are a beginner or seasoned crafter, I will take along each step of the way with my easy to follow videos enabling you to create a wonderful keepsake album to show off to your nearest and dearest.
- 11 Kraft Envelopes measuring 7 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- 10 Kraft Cards measuring 7″ x 5″
- A paper collection that includes sticker embellishments (I have used the 12″ x 12″ paper collection called Seashore by Prima)
- Chipboard/grey board or mount board for the cover
- 3 Sheets of 12″ x 12″ card stock
- Tybek, vistafoil, duck tape or sticky back sheet
- If you wish, 3D embellishments for your cover