About this 12 Inch Memory Folio
On the video to the right, I have published a short video with details on what you can do with the kit and what items your will need to make it.
When you place your order, you will receive an email with a password, which can also be found in the Account link on the navigation bar above, and a link to the tutorial workshop.
Within the Tutorial page you will find the instructional videos for both metric and imperial measurements together with the accompanying PDF documents.
What customers have said
My first album – I really enjoyed making this. Thank you Dawn for your instructions and inspiration.
Great project with clear instructions – a pleasure to make
So, gather your supplies, sit down and craft along with me and let your creative juices flow!
If you didn’t buy the kit from the Craft Store, you can get all you need from Pink Frogs’ website by clicking on the links:
- Memory Folio Kit – this will make 2/3 Memory Folios OR
- 11 sheets of 12×12 card stock and 15 sheets of co-ordinating 12 x 12 card stock – this will make 1 Memory Folio
- 15 sheets of 12 x12 patterned papers – this will decorate one Folio
- EVA Glue -EVA is great as its Acid & Lignin FREE
- Fine Nozzle Anti Clogging Glue Bottle
- Dies and embellishments of your choice
- Paper Trimmer
- Score board
- Bone folder
I have loved creating some these Memory Folios. The instructions that come with this Memory Folio Kit are easy to follow and understand. They help you to create a fabulous Memory Folio to store lots of photos and memorabilia. They are quick to put together and you will definitely want to make more than one.