About this Super Quick Flip Flap Foto Folio
My Flip Flap Foto Folio is a great place to start if you ever wanted to make a Folio as its super quick and super easy to make!
Not only that, you won’t have to buy anything special to make it – this entire project has been made with supplies I already had in my crafty stash!!
My Foto Folios tend to be of the same size so they can be easily stored on my shelf and look fabulous when they are all lined up together.
I am confident you will love doing this tutorial and it will spark all sorts of ideas that will get you doing one after the other. Just think of all the gifts you can make and the fun you will have putting them all together.
This is the best tutorial I’ve seen. I love your style of teaching. Thank you! I’m now one of your new subscribers!
I always enjoy your tutorials. You present everything in a very doable manner. I love this little mini. The size is perfect for so many paper collections..Many thanks,Carol
- 16 x A4 Cardstock ( you can use both UK & US A4 Size or even 12”x12” cardstock for this project)
- Optionally Extra Cardstock – If you wish to make extra photo mats/ tags for your project
- 20 x 8” x 8” Patterned Papers for main folio
- 8 + Extra Patterned Papers to cover Photo mats/tags
- 20” length of ribbon for fastening
- Flat embellishments of your choice.
- Paper Trimmer or Ruler, Pencil & Scissors
- Scoreboard or Ruler, Pencil and embossing Tool
- Bone folder
- Optional – Punches in Corner Rounder, Reverse Corner
- Wet Glue (I have used Collall All Purpose Glue & Collall Tacky Glue)