NEW LOOK to my 2019 Weekend Scrapbooking & Craft Retreat! NEW Venue – Eastwood Hall and a New Teacher – Karen along to help me.
This will be my 8th Annual Retreat and each year I use the feedback from delegates to create the following years classes.
Like minded crafters of all abilities come along and enjoy a great weekend learning NEW skills, hints and tips, in a fun relaxed environment. Going home with many finished projects and great memories.
A Weekend Retreat is a great way to enjoy your love of crafting with no unwanted disruptions allowing YOU to indulge yourself in a little ‘ME’ time in a relaxing spa hotel with like minded crafters.
“Dawn, I have thoroughly enjoyed coming to the Retreat and enjoyed all the classes. I appreciate all the hard work you have all put into the weekend.”
“As usual the Retreat was well organised and an enjoyable weekend. Thank you!”
Go on why not reTREAT yourself and come and have a weekend of crafty indulgence – it is more fun crafting with like minding people and I am sure you will make some new friends along the way.
Due to so many requests, I have been able to add and additional Friday night to the Retreat for those of you that wish to take it.
On Saturday evening after dinner we have a Charity Night and an extra Class is on offer for those who wish to take part and some fun and games too! The donations this year will go to Alzheimer’s Society.
Where is the venue?
What date & time is it?
Option 1 – Sat 21st & Sun 22nd Sept 2019
Saturday 9:30 am through to Sunday 4:30pm.
Option 2 – Fri 20th, Sat 21st & Sun 22nd Sept 2019
Friday 2pm through to Sunday 4:30pm.
With the 2019 Retreat you will get:
- FANTASTIC classes with instructions and kits
- Extra craft time in the evening for those who wish to participate
- Payment plan available for those who would like to spread the cost over 4 months.
- Information pack 1 month prior to event so you know what tools and photos to bring along.
- Your own cropping space .
- All accommodation is with single occupancy ensuite rooms. (disabled floors are available)
- Use of all the Hotel facilities, including indoor pool, fitness suite and sauna.
- Unlimited tea/coffee and bottled water served with snacks ( pastries/cookies etc) throughout the day.
- Full English Breakfast buffet
- Hot and cold fork buffet lunches
- 3 course evening meal
All you need to bring is:
- Your basic tool kit (details of what you will need will be in your Final Information Pack) and your overnight things.
- Swimwear – we are in a Spa Hotel so you will have time to make use of the facilities for a little R&R.
- And, most importantly of all, a good sense of humour, this is always a fun weekend…….
If you have any questions or if there is anything you are unsure about, please feel free to contact me and I’ll happily answer any queries you have.
Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- £55.00 Non Refundable Deposit
- £60.00 1st March
- £60.00 1st April
- £60.00 1st June
- £60.00 1st August
Friday 20th, Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- £65.00 Non Refundable Deposit
- £82.50 1st March
- £82.50 1st April
- £82.50 1st June
- £82.50 1st August
*If for any reason you need to cancel your place, please let me know as soon as possible and any monies will be refunded excluding the non-refundable deposit. No refunds can be offered after the 1st of September 2019.