Each year, delegates leave my retreats having learnt NEW skills & techniques making great FINISHED projects and enjoyed a relaxing time making some new friends along the way.
A weekend retreat is a great way to enjoy your love of crafting with no unwanted disruptions allowing YOU to indulge yourself in a little ‘ME’ time in a relaxing spa hotel with like minded crafters.
Dawn, Thank you for another year of lovely classes, atmosphere and venue. Really Enjoyed this weekend – very relaxing & loved all the Projects & Cards.
Thank you Dawn for giving us a great weekend with fantastic projects
Why not reTREAT yourself and come and have a weekend of crafty indulgence – it is more fun crafting with like minding people and I am sure you will make some new friends along the way.
Due to so many requests, I have been able to add and additional Friday night to the Retreat for those of you that wish to take it. Friday night is Charity Night and an extra Class is on offer for those who wish to take part, donations this year will go to The Operation Smile Charity.
Where is the venue?
The Derbyshire Hotel
What date & time is it?
Option 1 – Sat 15th & Sun 16th Sept 2018
Saturday 9:30 am through to Sunday 4:30pm.
Option 2 – Fri 14th, Sat 15th & Sun 16th Sept 2018
Friday 2pm through to Sunday 4:30pm.
This retreat we will be teaching the individual project classes in smaller groups to help you get more out of each class. There will be 4 project classes with full instructions.
With this Retreat you will get:
- 4 FANTASTIC classes with instructions and kits
- Craft time in the evening for those who wish to participate
- Payment plan available for those who would like to spread the cost over 4 months.
- Information pack 1 month prior to event so you know what tools and photos to bring along.
- Your own cropping space in a ground floor room with good access.
- All accommodation is with single occupancy ensuite rooms. (disabled floors are available)
- Use of all the Hotel facilities, including indoor pool, fitness suite and sauna.
- Unlimited tea/coffee and bottled water served with snacks ( pastries/cookies etc) throughout the day.
- Full English Breakfast buffet
- Hot and cold fork buffet lunches
- 3 course evening meal
All you need to bring is:
- Your basic tool kit (details of what you will need will be in your information pack) and your overnight things.
- Swimwear – we are in a Spa Hotel so you will have time to make use of the facilities for a little R&R.
- And, most importantly of all, a good sense of humour, this is always a fun weekend…….
If you have any questions or if there is anything you are unsure about, please feel free to contact me and I’ll happily answer any queries you have.
Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th September 2018.
- £55.00 Non Refundable Deposit
- £60.00 1st March
- £60.00 1st April
- £60.00 1st June
- £60.00 1st August
Friday 14th, Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th September 2018.
- £65.00 Non Refundable Deposit
- £82.50 1st March
- £82.50 1st April
- £82.50 1st June
- £82.50 1st August
*If for any reason you need to cancel your place, please let me know as soon as possible and any monies will be refunded excluding the non-refundable deposit. No refunds can be offered after the 1st of September 2018.