Why not reTREAT yourself and come and have a weekend of crafty indulgence – it is more fun crafting with like minding people and I am
sure you will make some new friends along the way.
Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th October 2017.
Saturday 9:30 am through to Sunday 4pm.
The Derbyshire Hotel
This retreat we will be teaching the individual project classes in smaller groups to help you get more out of each class. There will be 4 project classes with full instructions.
With this Retreat you will get:
- 4 FANTASTIC classes with instructions and kits
- Craft time in the evening for those who wish to participate
- Payment plan available for those who would like to spread the cost over 4 months.
- Information pack 1 month prior to event so you know what tools and photos to bring along.
- Your own cropping space in a ground floor room with good access.
- All accommodation is with single occupancy ensuite rooms. (disabled floors are available)
- Use of all the Hotel facilities, including indoor pool, fitness suite and sauna.
- Unlimited tea/coffee and bottled water served with snacks ( pastries/cookies etc) throughout the day.
- Full English Breakfast/buffet breakfast on the Sunday.
- Hot and cold fork buffet lunch on the Saturday and Sunday.
- 3 course evening meal on the Saturday night in the restaurant.
The total cost for the weekend is fantastic value at ONLY £295.
- £55 Non refundable deposit due when booking your place.*
- 4 further payments of £60 are due on 1st March, 1st May, 1st July and the 1st September 2017.
- A monthly payment plan is available on request, just get in touch.
All you need to bring is:
- Your basic tool kit (details of what you will need will be in your information pack) and your overnight things.
- Swimwear – we are in a Spa Hotel so you will have time to make use of the facilities for a little R&R.
- And, most importantly of all, a good sense of humour, this is always a fun weekend…….
Please complete the booking form below to reserve your place.
When you click the ‘Book Your Place and Make Your Deposit‘ button at the bottom of the form (in Blue), you will be taken to PayPal where you can make your payment of £55 for the non refundable deposit.
*If for any reason you need to cancel your place, please let me know as soon as possible and any monies will be refunded excluding the non-refundable deposit. No refunds can be offered after the 1st of September 2017.